This is a great contest for artists all over the world that can participate in.
Here is all the info:
ARTBOOK PROJECT: This artbook is a stage of the campaign for all the bullied and alternative kids safe house, by contribution and collaboration of some of the worlds best artists, as well as young aspiring artists, who work in all manners of styles, from manga to western art, under the common theme of "Sakura blossom"
ABOUT THE ARTBOOK:
A4 size, full color, around 100 color pages , available through out Indiegogo campaign page, to be announced soon.
CONTEST: The idea of Sakurabana Cultural Centre is still alive, and we are continuing with our fundraising efforts in order to create a unique place for Serbian youth. In that goal, we have decided to launch an artwork contest, where the main theme would be “Sakura”, and select and publish the best works in an artbook. All the revenue from the sale of the said artbook will go to the Cultural Centre.
- The art must be your own original work
- It would be desirable for works to be A4 size, in portrait (vertical) orientation
- The artwork must be original (you cannot trace somebody else’s art or use parts of somebody else’s art)
- Fanart is not eligible
- The art can be black&white or in colour
- Explicit sex scenes or gore are not acceptable
- You can send more than one piece of art
- You are not allowed to publish the artwork you sent to the contest until the end of the selection procedure
- By sending your art to the contest you agree to give “Sakurabana” association the right to print your work and sell it as a part of the Cultural Centre funding campaign
If you choose to send digital works, please deliver them in high, printing-appropriate resolution (A4, 300dpi)
Please post your works to the following address:
Bulevar Zorana Djindjica 115/28,
11070 Novi Beograd,
send them to the following e-mail
Please, be sure to attach your name and a link to your DeviantArt page or website (portfolio) to your art.
The contest deadline is April 30, 2015. No works will be accepted after the said date.
We would like to thank you all in advance for your time, effort and support.